on Wednesday 22 December 2010

Here is a little photo story of a girl whose food photos are simply delicious :)

“I’m not going to start a blog until I have a name I love.” That's what I kept telling myself way back in October of 2008. I spent about a month going back and forth on this name or that. Late one night in November “Honey & Jam” popped into my head. I was drinking tea - with honey and eating toast - with jam. It just worked. In some weird way, it fit me.

I’m Hannah, baker and photographer. I'm 20 and I live in Georgia, I was homeschooled and I love Jesus. I like simple things, fresh ingredients and flowers, tea with honey, good music, bluegrass and big band and trips to the farmers market and early mornings. I’m the happiest when I’m in the kitchen, creating something tasty, and when I’m behind my camera, taking pictures of everything I see.






MORE:
+ hannah * honey & jam