on Sunday 15 May 2011
Today I came across these beautiful photos again of the apartment that caught my eyes a few days ago. I was pretty sure I have pined it here already but when I checked I realized I was wrong. Well it is never too late to share a beauty like this. The apartment has an exceptional harmonious atmosphere that radiates glamorous feeling. The interior welcomes with its predominant white color especially in the magnificent living & dinning room with nice windows and a sunny balcony in the southwest. The most admirable is the decor of the dining room with colorful large drawing on the wall as a cheerful background for white high gloss round dining table enclosed with stylish plastic chairs and the superb chandelier above it. The overall impression is absolutely unique and exceptional.